Gray Institute for Functional Transformation (GIFT)
A Fellow of Applied Functional Science® (FAFS) is one who successfully completes GIFT, a 40-week mentorship program delivered by Gray Institute, the "Authentic Source of Applied Functional Science®."
A FAFS demonstrates the confidence and competence in the Principles-Strategies-Techniques Process of Applied Functional Science®. A FAFS is also one that gains certification in Functional Manual Reaction® (FMR). This means that the FAFS has the knowledge, analytical ability, and hands-on manual skills necessary for the understanding, application, and integration of the Core Content of the GIFT Curriculum.
GIFT establishes credibility in the Movement Industry, as well as equips Fellows with ongoing education that allows each and every one to become a much more efficient and effective practitioner, especially in the areas of assessment, training and conditioning, rehabilitation, and injury prevention.
"GIFT has been the most influential course I have taken. The understanding of Applied Functional Science® has radically altered my clinical practice, enabling me to transcend from a technique-based clinician to a principle-based therapist. Aside from the greater understanding of human biomechanics, the information has enabled me to gain more enjoyment from my clinical encounters, as well as become a more effective practitioner. Financially, these benefits have been realized by increased patient demand and greater inter-practitioner referrals for my clinical skills. GIFT might be seen as a long and expensive journey ... However, it is worth its weight in gold ‒ not just for the clinician you will become, but also for the lifelong friends you will make. Having completed the mentorship, I would now happily pay double!" ‒ GIFT Graduate
Highlights of GIFT:
- 40-Week Mentorship in Applied Functional Science®
- Online Content = 160+ Hours
- Onsite Content = 90+ Hours
- Credentialed as a Fellow of Applied Functional Science® (FAFS)
- Certified in Functional Manual Reaction® (FMR)
- Provides Marketing Niche within Industry
- 2015 Marks 9th Year of Program ("At Capacity" Each Year)
- GIFT Community = 620+ Professionals Worldwide (20+ Countries)
- Network of Like-Minded and Driven Professionals
- Enhanced Professional Career (Higher Proficiency, Competence, Confidence, and Credibility)
- Ongoing Yearly Access to Online Content
- Highlighted and Marketed by Gray Institute via Gray Institute Network
To learn more about GIFT, please click on the following links:
GIFT is now taking applications (below) for GIFT 2015! This will be the 9th year of the program, which is expected be "at capacity" quickly. The three (3) GIFT Gatherings for GIFT 2015 are as follows:
- March 18 - 21;
- July 8 - 11; and
- October 14 - 17.
GIFT '15 is at capacity! If you would like to be put on the Waiting List for GIFT '15 or would like to reserve your spot for GIFT '16, please email GIFT@GrayInstitute.com.