1. “Closed chain” for simultaneous strength, ROM and neuromuscular rehabilitation at multiple joints.
2. Adjustable levels of ROM for safe clinical control over functionally progressive rehabilitation.
3. Resistive weight training capabilities for trunk strengthening and stabilization programs for both neuro and ortho involved patients.
4. Appropriate for most sports, orthopedic or neurological deficit low back and trunk related dysfunctions. For broad patient population use including SI, LS and other pelvic and lumbar dysfunctions.
5. Enhances functional assessments, pre-activity screenings, work hardening and abdominal conditioning programs.
6. Enhances ROM and functional neuromuscular balance.
7. Shoulder rehabilitation and conditioning for impingement and rotator cuff dysfunctions.