What is GIFT?
GIFT is a 40-week mentorship program in Applied Functional Science®. GIFT provides Certification in Functional Manual Reaction® (FMR) as part of the 40-week mentorship program, as well as being credentialed and recognized as a Fellow of Applied Functional Science® (FAFS). Learn more by viewing our program resources
A FAFS has the knowledge, analytical ability, and hands-on manual skills necessary for the application and integration of the Core Content of the GIFT Curriculum, thus strategically designating you as a member of a select group of practitioners synonymous with the highest standard of care in the functional analysis of human movement. Ask yourself…
- Are you looking to reconcile differences and inconsistencies in your movement education?
- Do you desire to know more about how the body truly functions; how it truly moves?
- Are you treating / training causes or just the compensations?
- Do you want to be able to treat / train any and every patient / client effectively?
- Are you looking to rejuvenate your career, enhancing your passion and purpose?
- Do you want to share an experience with other passionate movement professionals?