By accessing the website at http://www.grayinstitute.com ("THIS WEBSITE", "THIS SITE"), or downloading the "Gray Institute Live" app ("APP"), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or the app (COLLECTIVELY "DIGITAL PROPERTIES"). The materials contained in this website or app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Unless otherwise stated, Gray Institute, and/or its licensors, own the intellectual property rights for all material on http://www.grayinstitute.com and app. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Gray Institute's digital properties for your own personal, transitory use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. Gray Institute grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to access and use content that Gray Institute has provided, either free of charge, or content for which you have paid all required fees. All other uses are expressly prohibited without Gray Institute's express written consent. This is not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- reproduce, modify, or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or video content contained on Gray Institute's digital properties;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from Gray Institute's website or app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
If you choose to access or use paid products or services associated with, or purchased on the Gray Institute website or app, you agree to pay all fees and taxes associated with that product or service. If you provide credit card information to pay for such fees, you assent and acknowledge that you are authorized to supply this information; you further authorize Gray Institute to charge your credit card for fees as they are due, and in the case of paid ongoing services, you authorize Gray Institute to charge your credit card on a regular basis. If a payment fails or if past due, Gray Institute may remove access to paid services and collect fees owed using other collection methods.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gray Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gray Institute's website or app are provided on an 'as is' basis. Gray Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Gray Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, app, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gray Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gray Institute's website or app, even if Gray Institute or a Gray Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Gray Institute's digital properties could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gray Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Gray Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its website or app at any time without notice. However, Gray Institute does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Gray Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gray Institute of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Gray Institute may revise these terms of service for its digital properties at any time without notice. By using this website or app, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Contact Information
5353 West US 223 Suite B
Adrian, MI 49221