What is Female Chain Reaction®?
If you treat, work with, or teach women, you need to have a comprehensive understanding of female biomechanics. This includes pelvic health and the pelvic floor, which impacts many of the unique health challenges women face.
The Gray Institute® Female Chain Reaction course introduces you to the unique aspects of female biomechanics. It also equips you with the skills you need to provide effective treatment based on the scientific truth of Chain Reaction.
This intensive, two-day course will cover pelvic health (an important topic for both male and female bodies!) for movement professionals, and explore the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System and cover:
- How the pelvic floor influences orthopedic injuries
- How pelvic floor dysfunction impacts sports performance
- How pregnancy affects the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System
- How to navigate the post-natal period for recovery, understand the causes of pelvic pain, and restoration of the Pelvic Core Neuromuscular System
- Addressing specific issues, including pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- How pelvic core dysfunction will affect the quality of life and an individual’s ability to participate in activities of daily living
This specialization focuses on understanding the unique female biomechanics of women’s health and treating female clients or patients effectively. This includes young female athletes, women during pregnancy and postpartum, middle-aged athletes, and senior women. However, many of these principles can also be applied to male individuals experiencing pelvic dysfunction.