Join a Community of Elite
GIFT is a 40-week mentorship in Applied Functional Science®.
What is GIFT?
Gray Institute for Functional Transformation (GIFT) is a 40-week mentorship in Applied Functional Science® bringing together a select group of movement professionals who deliver the highest standard of care in knowledge, analytical ability, and the hands-on manual skills necessary to apply and integrate the core principles of Applied Functional Science®.
Are any of these true for you?
- Sometimes I see gaps and inconsistencies between the movement education I received and the work I do with clients and patients.
- I want to keep learning and growing by continuing to expand my understanding of functional movement.
- I want to be mentored and developed by a leader whose knowledge and experience in the field of human movement can help me reach my potential.
- I want to be able to identify and treat the true causes of dysfunction rather than treating the body’s compensations.
- I want to set myself apart in the movement profession as the trusted practitioner patients/clients want to see.
- I want to belong to an elite community of professionals whose knowledge and treatment go above and beyond ordinary standards of care.
If so, the GIFT mentorship program is for you.
2024 GIFT Mentorship Program Dates
February 8, 2024
November 9, 2024
May 15-18, 2024
November 6-9, 2024
Online + Gatherings
- In-Full $13,475 total (1 payment)
- 1-Year Quarterly Installments $14,000 total
- 3 Calendar-Year Installments $14,300 total
- 2-Year Quarterly Installments $14,525 total
- 2-Year Monthly Installments $14,525 total
- In-Full $9,975 total (1 payment)
- 1-Year Quarterly Installments $10,500 total
- 3 Calendar-Year Installments $10,800 total
- 2-Year Quarterly Installments $11,025 total
- 2-Year Monthly Installments $11,025 total
*Your $200 application deposit will automatically be applied to whichever option you choose. If you enroll in the Online Only option, you are able to decide to attend one or both GIFT Gatherings later.
GIFT Discount Opportunities
Enrolling in GIFT early helps our team effectively plan your program experience. Our “Early Bird” discount program provides an incentive for you to complete enrollment as soon as you can. Please note that the “Early Bird” discount does not apply to “Group Rates,” as we offer additional discounts for groups. The “Early Bird” discounts are as follows:
- $500 Discount – Submit Your Application and pay the Application Deposit by the end of September 2023
- $300 Discount – Submit Your Application and pay the Application Deposit by the end of November 2023
*Discount will be applied to Initial Installment
• Two GIFT Fellows: $1,000 discount
• Three or more GIFT Fellows: $1,500
discount per person
**This offer cannot be bundled with any other
discount. Group discounts will be applied to
initial payment installment.
If you’ve enrolled in a certification or specialization from Gray Institute before, GIFT will use the highest ticket course or certification (online pricing) as a “credit” towards your tuition (Save up to $695!). This includes:
3DMAPS®, CAFS, Functional Soft Tissue Training, Functional Golf System, Female Chain Reaction®, Active Aging, Foot / Ankle Specialization, or Functional Yoga System.
***This offer cannot be bundled with any other discount. Group discounts will be applied to the initial payment installment.
For more details about tuition payments, additional costs, and other information, please download our brochure (PDF).
Getting Started is Simple.
Submit an Application
to Join GIFT
Your application will be reviewed and a member of our team will reach out to you to confirm next steps.
Send your GIFT Deposit
to Secure Your Place
We'll send you instructions to submit your deposit and secure your place in our next GIFT class.
Become an Elite
As a GIFT Fellow, you’ll join an elite group of movement professionals from around the world who are significantly enhancing the lives of the patients/clients they serve.
It’s discouraging to sense there’s something more but not know how to access it.
Become an elite movement professional who has learned how.
GIFT has fostered immense growth in my practice and me! I am able to get better results in less time, as well as average more referrals on a monthly basis.
–Cash R. DeWitt, PT, DPT, FAFS
The GIFT Content has provided unparalleled analysis and performance applications that directly enhance my clients’ abilities and outcomes. My success as a coach has also enhanced exponentially!
–Jaime L. Fernandez, CSCS, FAFS
Since I enrolled in GIFT, I’m more successful and confident in my skills. The investment in this program has already paid for itself financially, as well as through my fulfillment in my profession.
–Norma L. Lowe, M.A., CPT, FAFS
Have questions or want to know more about how GIFT can help you to grow you in your profession?
Contact us and one of our teammates will be in touch with you promptly!